2.0
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I drive a honda civic 2008 model and it started taking around 3 to 4 seconds to start the engine.The car was given to national motor company and they failed to find the issue.

I was informed 3 times to change different different parts and still my car is in same condition as it was. They took 22 days to fix the problem.

This is very unprofessional and unethical by the agents.For further details pls call on 33995467

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of 2008 honda civic. National Motor Company needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2008 honda civic in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at National Motor Company.

Had an Experience with National Motor Company?

Comments

Coachmen Rv - What did i get myself into Coachmen Rv "Nothing like the thrill of buying a new 2015 Coachman Mirada 35 LSF 1f66f5dy6foao4474, What a rotten experience we have been through' It all started with Collier RV in Rockford'..." Read more Camping World - Up sold dishonest protection plan Camping World "Camping World uses Microtech Chemicals for their interior protection plan. I wrote a review on July 4th and here's the update. We paid $1200 for the interior protection plan. Microtech..." Read more Forest River - 2017 Sandpiper Gone BAD ALL OVER Forest River "We bought our 378FB in September 2016. Before it could ever be delivered it was kept two extra weeks for a rear panel delamination issue. We pleaded for a new..." Read more Open Range Rv - New unit bought 4 months ago.  Been in shop whole time Open Range Rv "On 3/14/17 our family (four kids 3 7 yrs old) bought our 1st large purchase outside of our home. It was also the 1st time that we purchased anything brand..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more Snapfish - Trauma re printing of photo book Snapfish "oh, God . It was an art project involving 12 portraits of people. I had worked with them for a year. The book , I had spent quite a long..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more