Dear sirs,

I am an owner of a new Honda CRV model 2006 since June 2006, no problems since June 2006 up to June 2012. The problem started in June 2006 when the agent in Bahrain called and informing me that there is a part which has manufacturing defect and it will be replaced on the agents cost. So I took the vehicle to the agent to replace the part and when I received it I had a problem with the air conditioner, where the compressor cuts when the vehicle is at ideal speed. I went back to the agent and complained about the air conditioner, the took the vehicle to their garage and after that they called me informing me that there is a leak and I need to pay BD 490 to fix the leak. I took the vehicle without repairing it and drove to the nearest garage, when they inspected it they found that the air-conditioners filter is missing, so I went back to the agent and asked about the filter they informed me that they did not remove it. I said ok just give me a new one and I will pay for it, they told me that they don't have and it is out of stock. I had to search for it out side in the market till I found in one spare part shop. I took it to nearest garage to fix it and fix the problem in the air conditioner, they adjusted the air conditioner and fixed the filter and did not find any leak in the air conditioner, fixing it with the filter I bought cost only BD 14.

The second incident was after one week where the power for the driver window was not working, so I took it to the agent, they took it to their garage and inspected it and informed me that they need to replace the regulator and motor for the window and it cost BD 180. I refused and took it a garage outside, they inspected it and found only a loose connection and repaired it for only BD 1.00, now I am writing just to complain about the agent in Bahrain which shows that either they don't have good experience or they are instructed to do this to customers. I am not asking for a compensation I just wanted to save the name of Honda in Bahrain. My vehicle has only 40,000 km since I bought it, I still have the original tires on it.

Amir Abdulla Bin Rajab

Mobile: 00973-39696979

Email: adelbinrajab@gmail.com

Kingdom of Bahrain

Had an Experience with National Motor Company?

Comments